2-1/8" x 3-3/8"
Simply the Standard for Card-Based Transactions
The CR80 card is the traditional credit card size used in a wide variety of applications. Whether you need gift, loyalty, insurance or phone cards, the CR80 is the accepted international standard size for a plastic card.
For durability, choose our Teslin® laminated CR80 cards. For shorter life applications, consider a PVC or styrene option.
- Teslin, Paper, PVC or styrene construction
- 10-30 mil thicknesses
- Lithographic or digital printing
- Variable imaging of bar codes and numbers
- Encoded LoCo or HiCo magnetic stripe
- Signature panels
- Data matching in-store issue loyalty labels
- Scratch-off labels
- Writable matte laminate
- Match/affix to gift card carrier, loyalty application form or direct mail piece
- Shrink-wrap bundle in 10s, 25s or 50s
- Custom sequence labels for bundles, cartons and pallets