Advanced Card Manufacturing Equipment, Processes & Technologies
Discover What Our Capabilities Can Do for Your Card Program
Technological advances have been a huge advantage for serving our customers. With the combination of new equipment, highly experienced people and uncompromising quality control we are able to print millions of cards each and every week, delivering them on time and error free.
Card Manufacturing & Printing Facilities
StoneHouse is in Norman, Oklahoma, less than 20 miles south of the Oklahoma City airport. Our campus comprises three buildings totaling more than 60,000 square feet. The largest of the three houses printing and card manufacturing operations, as well as our Customer Service Department. The second building contains corporate offices, IT and warehouse storage. Our Card Personalization, Packaging and Mailing Division occupies the third building.
Superior quality and high-volume throughput come standard with our state-of-the-art machines and technology, which is the most advanced in the industry. With the versatility of our equipment, we can create cards, forms, booklets and mailers in unique shapes and a wide range of sizes. We are constantly looking for new ways to push the envelope to get the most dynamic marketing materials produced and shipped from our facility.
- 1 HP Indigo 10000 series digital printing press
- 2 HP Indigo 7000 series digital printing presses
- 3 D&K lamination lines
- 1 Autofeeds lamination line
- 2 Spartanics M500 Die Cutting Systems
- 2 Autofeeds Rotary Die Cutting Systems
- 1 CP Bourg PowerSquare booklet binder
- 7 Ga-Vehren card affixing machines
- 3 CPST MJ7500 imaging & encoding lines
- 1 Atlantic Zeiser CardLine Versa imaging & encoding line
- 2 Pitney Bowes FlowMaster RS envelope inserters
- 2 Bell & Howell envelope inserters
- 4 shrink-wrapping machines